Robinair A/C Recyclers
Premier R-134A Refrigerant Recovery, Recycling, and Recharging Machine for Hybrid and Non-Hybrid Vehicles
Robinair introduces its next innovation, the 34788NI-H, featuring an industry leading 98.5% recovery efficiency for standard and hybrid vehicles and fully automatic function.
Robinair 34788NI and 34788NI-H machines recover, recycle, evacuate, leak-test and recharge R-134a with improved 98.5% efficiency – unmatched by any competitor. The new design features a larger graphical display, automatic features including leak testing, automatic refrigerant refill and oil drain/inject – putting A/C lubricant back into the system. 34788 also boasts the ability to add a printer, USB data sharing, refrigerant identifier and wireless module for Wi-Fi or Bluetooth® communication. An optional refrigerant charge and oil capacities database is available for North American market vehicles.
- Fully-Automatic Function: Program to recover, vacuum, leak test and charge without operating panel valves.
- Automatic Oil Drain: A display reminds you to empty the graduated container to show the amount of oil to replace.
- Refrigerant & Oil Database: A/C system capacities for North American market vehicles (Optional – not included with the machine)
- A/C System Flush: Flushes a vehicle’s A/C system with refrigerant, eliminating any residual oil or other liquid. (Flushing adapters not included)
- Save & print before and after service data: Allows the user to store before and after service information by vehicle and print this information to provide to a customer.
- Visual & Audible Alarm: Notifies the user when service is complete, or if a problem has occurred.
- Vacuum Leak Test: Monitors level after evacuation, informs of possible leak.
- Automatic Air Purge: Eliminates system-damaging air without monitoring gauges or opening valves.
- Automatic Refrigerant Refill: Maintains a user-selectable amount of refrigerant in an internal vessel and signals when it’s time to change supply tank, no monitoring required.
- Vacuum Feature: Defaults to 15 mins, programmable up to 99 mins. “Remaining time” is displayed.
- Display: Multilingual
- Refrigerant Charging: Select a charge mode from high or low side, or use both sides.
- Refrigerant Management System: Displays refrigerant use and monitors remaining filter life. Prompts appear when 1/3 of filter life remains.
- Electric Vehicle: Capable of servicing high voltage electric compressor A/C systems.
- Optional Printer
- Optional Refrigerant Identifier
1234YF Recover, Recycle, Recharge Machine
The AC1234-6 was the first commercially available machine to fully meet the SAE’s requirement for recovering, recycling and recharging vehicle A/C systems that use the new R1234YF refrigerant. The AC1234-6 is a fully automatic ACS machine that comes with an integrated refrigerant identifier that samples the refrigerant in the vehicle’s A/C system prior to recovery, is a highly accurate and reliable machine, and can service both standard and hybrid vehicle A/C systems.
- Fully automatic operation — program for service, walk away and return when complete.
- 95% recovery efficiency
- Programmable vacuum operation helps get to the necessary vacuum level in any condition quickly.
- System leak test to identify gross leaks in a system.
- Charge accuracy within +/- ½ oz.
- Automatic oil drain shows how much oil was removed from the system during service.
- Automatic air purge removes the potential of air accumulating in the internal tank.
- Integrated refrigerant identifier (meets SAE J2927)
- Liquid refrigerant flushing function can flush A/C systems or individual components using liquid refrigerant instead of harsh chemicals.
- Automatic internal tank refill. No stopping to fill the internal tank during service, or before service.
- 1/4 Color VGA display. Large easy to read graphical display
- On-board printer capable of printing vehicle service report slips to present to customers.