Robinair’s new transmission oil exchanger has the vehicle in and out of the service bay in less than 20 minutes!
A unique approach to exchanging fluid… through the transmission oil dipstick!
• No rusty fittings to break loose.
• Easy, convenient, and no damage to other engine components.
• Exchange oil in the pan before it passes through the transmission filter.
• It cannot be hooked up backwards.
• Three modes of operation: dipstick only, cooler line, or a combination of the two!
• Exchange accuracy approximately +/ – 1/4 qt.
• 32-quart supply tank; 34-quart waste tank.
• Unprecedented one-tenth quart flow metering for adding or subtracting fluid from the pan.
• Complete set of cooler line adapters for most foreign and domestic vehicles.
• Works with all types of automatic transmission fluid.
• Integral performance-designed hose and tool compartment with drain.
• Top-off feature. Add or subtract in 1/10 qt. increments.
• “Low Fluid Alarm” and “Indicator Light” to alert operator.
• “Drain Waste” feature automatically pumps used fluid from the machine into a waste oil container.
• “Drain Pan” feature drains the pan for easy filter replacement. No mess